The Office of the Executive Director consists of the Executive Director, the Deputy Executive Director, and the staff. It serves as head of the Commission Secretariat, and is charged with overseeing the overall implementation and operations of the CHED Central and Regional Offices. Pivotal to the successful implementation of the higher education reform agenda, this Office:
- Serves as clearinghouse for all communications received from internal and external sources;
- Coordinates the agenda items and provides secretariat support to the Chairperson, in collaboration with the commission secretary in the preparation and documentation of the following major meetings: Commission En Banc (CEB); Management Committee (ManCom); and the Quarterly National Directorate;
- Closely monitors all central and regional offices, making sure that all units are pursuing a common road map, consistent with the Commission’s reform agenda and strategic plan;
- Implements and monitors the compliance of Central and Regional Offices with all CEB decisions and directives; and
- Provides advice to, and directs or assists CHED clients in addressing their various public service demands/needs.
Office of the Executive Director
ATTY. CINDERELLA FILIPINA BENITEZ-JARO
Executive Director IV
3rd Floor, Higher Education Development Center (HEDC) Bldg.
Carlos P. Garcia Avenue, U.P. Campus, Diliman, Quezon City
ATTY. LILY FREIDA C. MACABANGUN-MILLA, CESO IV
Officer-In-Charge, Office of the Deputy Executive Director IV