Cash Grant to Medical Students Enrolled in State Universities and Colleges (CGMS-SUCs)Universal Access to Quality Tertiary Education Act (RA 10931)Foreign Scholarship and Training Programs (FSTP)
CASH GRANT TO MEDICAL STUDENTS ENROLLED IN STATE UNIVERSITIES AND COLLEGES (CGMS-SUCs)
The Implementing Guidelines for the Cash Grants to Medical students enrolled In State Universities and Colleges (CGMS-SUCs) are jointly issued by the Commission on Higher Education (CHED) and the Department of Budget and Management (DBM), aims to provide tuition fee subsidy and financial assistance to all medical students enrolled in identified SUCs offering Doctor of Medicine Program.
Who may apply?
The program is intended for all Filipino medical students, both new and continuing, who are enrolled in the Doctor of Medicine Program in the following SUCs:
1. Bicol University – Daraga, Albay
2. Cagayan State University – Carig, Tuguegarao City, Cagayan
3. Mariano Marcos State University – Quiling Sur, City of Batac, Ilocos Norte
4. Mindanao State University – Marawi City, Lanao Del Sur
5. University of Northern Philippines – Tamag, Vigan City, Ilocos Sur
6. University of the Philippines Manila College of Medicine – Pedro Gil, Manila
7. University of the Philippines Manila School of Health Sciences – Palo, Leyte
8. West Visayas State University – Luna Street, La Paz, Iloilo City
Where to secure file application?
Participating SUCs offering Doctor of Medicine programs
Where and how to file the application?
• Applicant submits the accomplished CGMS-SUCs Application Form (Annex “A”) directly to the SUC concerned together with the required documents before the start of academic year applied;
• SUC evaluates the documents of applicants;
• SUC issues Notice of Award (NOA) using Annex “B”; and
• Applicant accepts NOA.
Schedule of application: Before the start of Academic Year (AY) applied
For queries, call (02) 8988-0001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org